2015 Hairstyles; A Little Bit Naughty
Trendsetting 2015 Hairstyles Will be Slightly Naughty
You’ll find us Harlots dancing together and goofing off at our salon in Venice Beach, CA, but we are quite serious about the upcoming trends we see and are creating. We are fond of saying that the trendsetting 2015 hairstyles are combining upscale with just a tad bit of naughty! With the perfect, slightly naughty haircut, any woman is ready to rule the world. As we head into holiday season, I’ve rounded up three sexy looks for all of you lovely ladies to rock day-to-day or for a special occasion. One of these ‘do’s ought to tickle your fancy.
Calling all free-spirited flower children! Do you desire a color change but aren’t ready to commit to a totally different hair color? The expensive boho is the look for you. This style combines authentic color blocking to create a very posh hairstyle. It’s hair chalking for grown ups. You can’t go wrong with this look, no matter how short or long your hair is.
- Dye a couple of thick sections of hair a drastic, pastel color. Don’t worry about getting the dye placement perfect. The more uneven and unnatural, the better.
- Create heavy waves with a thick barrel curler.
- Tousle those strands so the color meshes in the hair.
- Add some flowers in your hair for a truly bohemian look.
Gypsy girls, this look is to dye for . . .
Summer is long gone, but don’t fret, my dears. You can still get lazy, beachy waves with this style that I call the Lazy Fringe. It’s uber low maintenance, so skater chics and beach bums with medium-length hair, this is the look for you.
This trend brings edge to the forefront with unique hair color, shape and texture. Sex it up!
- Keep the natural color at the roots and paint a worn-in, artificial tone at the ends.
- Cut your bangs to a longer fringe. I’m all about adding a sultry addition here and there to styles and these bangs are totally bangin’.
- Texture the shape to marry all of the elements together. I can sense love in the air!
I adore a lackadaisical look that doesn’t try too hard but is still risqué, what about you?
Naughty sistas with a charming side, take note. I present the strong bob . . . a classic bob with a twist, so it’s perfect for anyone. Yes, I mean you!
Make it uniquely you by upping the ombré game to your favorite soft-hued color and setting the part on a different side of your head than where you normally have it. This look is so versatile and fierce, perf for flip-flopping from work to happy hour. I’ll meet ya there!
- Cut your hair to the collarbone and let it dry naturally.
- Weave cut the hair. First, determine where you want weight, volume or looseness. Then take a thin slice of hair and weave your shear scissor back and forth through the slice.
- Slightly close your scissors and backpedal to the head. This technique allows the texture to come alive on its own. Weave cutting is great if your client wants to keep their hair one length but also wants volume on the crown.
- Color the ends a pastel color, which will look stunning against natural hair color, trust me.
It’s called a strong bob for a reason. Now go out there and rock it!
These trendy 2015 hairstyles are NOT for the weak of heart. Don’t just turn heads, ladies. Break necks. These looks will make you stand out in all the right ways, so what are you waiting for? Indulge me: I want to see your interpretation of these ‘do’s! Snap a pic and tag me on Instagram: @kokentheharlot.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
Leave your comments (0), Your input matters.
No Comments »
No comments yet.