Writing a Guest Post for Hairstyle-Blog.com
We appreciate your interest in being a guest writer for Hairstyle Blog. Our visitors are highly motivated information seekers who are looking to find inspiration, advice, resources and ideas to help them look and feel their best. As a guest blogger, you are showcasing your professionalism and expertise, and we look to you to provide readers with a breadth of knowledge they wouldn’t get elsewhere. We only accept articles from professional hair stylists and beauty professionals.
Exclusive to Hairstyle Blog: The article you submit to us must contain totally unique content. No part of your content can appear on the Internet, or any other location other than Hairstyle Blog.
Blog Topics: Our readers are looking for useful information, tips, ‘how-to’s, inspiration, and anything to do with what’s new in the world of hair. Topic ideas include:
- Hairstyles – What’s hot for short, medium long hair, curly, straight, wavy, thin, medium, thick. Who can wear it, how to style it, products needed. What’s trending?
- Hair color – Advice; what’s hot for redheads, blondes, brunettes, gray; What’s trending (ombre, dip dye, chalking)
- Celebrity hair – who can wear it, how to style it, products needed . . .
- New product reviews
- Hair accessories
- How to’s – Braiding- buns- updos, styling, create a look . . .
- Advice – Damaged hair; thin hair; typical hair mistakes and remedies; tips on styling with flat-iron, blow-dryer or any new tools; getting healthy hair; hair growth; hair loss; summer hair; winter hair; styling tips . . .
- What’s hot in your salon? What’s not? What’s controversial (brazillian blowouts?)
- Newest cutting or styling techniques
Tone of blog: Let your own voice come through, as if having a conversation with a client about their hair concerns. Don’t be afraid to lighten things up with a bit of your own humor. Humor can make an article come alive. An article that goes viral, becomes a “must share,” and gets lots of likes, 1+’s, and thumbs up, are articles that inform and entertain.
Title: A title that engages the reader is important. Here is a resource for writing a great title.
Post length: As long as is required to get your message across, but no longer than 650 words. Say what you need to say, using your own style and voice, without being redundant, repetitious or full of clichés.
Formatting: Please submit your content in Word or plain text format. Other things to keep in mind;
- No bold type within the prose. Bold is the written equivalent of yelling!
- Subheadings: Please bold these to make them stand out.
- Links: We can allow one link to your website or blog.
Editing: We reserve the right to edit all posts that appear on Hairstyle Blog. Our intent is to make every post as successful as possible.
Images: Liberal use of images is strongly encouraged. Copy and paste the images into your article or insert the URL link and we will insert appropriate tags.
Article Credit: Please include a short bio with a picture if possible. A picture puts a human touch on your article. Your byline will appear at the bottom of the post and should be 3 – 4 sentences in length. We cannot give outbound links to non-relevant pages. We are about hair, beauty and women’s issues, so if your link is not to one of these topics we won’t include it. But, by all means include a link to your salon, blog or website. Here’s an example:
If you have any questions, please get in touch via our contact form.
- As I have studied success over the last decade, I have come to realize...
- Be more positive and Be Healthier
- Ive been in the Internet marketing arena for quite a while now...
- How to Accomplish Goals Quickly
- Moving forward
- Building yourself up
- Five Ways To Beat Procrastination
- How to Build Trust
- What is Moringa
- Popular Hairstyles in New York
- Popular Hairstyles in Aaronsburg PA