Hairstyles for Your Face
How to Determine Hairstyles for Your Face
Fashion freaks over the world dread the fact of mismatching their clothes with the accessories and hairstyle. While choosing the clothes and accessories are quite easy, deciding over a hairstyle is comparatively difficult as there is a need for one to determine the face shape and take the personality into consideration. A right kind of hairstyle for your face is as important as hair care. It is also important if the person is able to carry off the hairdo in style. Here are a few tips for choosing the right kind of hairstyles for your face.“Getting Hairstyles for Your Face Right”
- It is primarily important to determine the shape of your face. You can do this by tying you hair behind and watch your face closely in the mirror. Determine the shape of your face before you go ahead to choose the hairstyle. This is essential as the hairstyles done without taking the shape of the face into consideration your look may go awry.
- If you have an oval face, you can say you are extraordinarily gifted, as any type of hairstyle will suit you. This will allow you to experiment different and innovative kinds of hairstyles. But the best tip would be to settle down on a haircut that gives a lot of volume to the hair with movements near the areas of cheekbones.
- If you have a round face you need to be extra careful with your selection of hairstyle. A wrong choice of hairdo and you can mess up with your looks. You need to focus on the hairstyles that make your face shape less round. Keep away from the fuller and round hairstyles. A side parting of the hair can make your hair appear less round. The right length for your hair is below the chin as this lengthens the features of your face. For more hairstyles that might make your face look thinner check out our Pinterest Hairstyles for Round Face Board.
- Short and bobbed hairstyles are a strict no-no for the round faces. They make the face appear broader and spoil your look. You can create volume and fullness to the crown of your head by choosing a layered hair style. This also makes your face appear narrower. A hair color of chocolate brown or sandy blonde may also look great.
- Short and straight bangs are also to be avoided. They draw attention to the widest parts of your face. Even if you want to have bangs in a short side swept effect. This works better.
- For the people with an oblong face shape, the short to medium hairstyles will work best. Go for a hairstyle that has a side parting than at the center as a center parting may amplify the length of your face. Very short cuts or very long cuts are better avoided.
- Whatever may be the face shapes you can choose the hair colors for the hairstyles according to the trend for example the right hair dye colors for Asians include black and brown.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
Leave your comments (0), Your input matters.
No Comments »
No comments yet.