Kristen Stewart Bella Updo
How to Get Kristen Stewart Bella’s Wedding Hair Style at Home
You’d be lying if you said you weren’t secretly captivated by the love story of Edward and Bella in the Twilight Saga… and also captivated by the understated up-do Bella had at her wedding (as worn by Kristen Stewart in the film The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1). This look is whimsical and romantic, simple and elegant. It works best for naturally straight or slightly wavy hair, medium to long in length.
Here’s how to easily get this look at home:
- Starting with damp hair, blow dry after using a root lifter for volume (such as Extra-Body Daily Root Boost from Paul Mitchell
). Dry the hair with your fingers to allow for a natural wave.
- Loosely pull back the hair into a low ponytail leaving out a two-inch section at the front which frames the face. Secure ponytail with elastic.
- Separate the ponytail into four sections.
- Twist two of the ponytail sections and wrap around the base of the ponytail into a freeform bun. Secure to the head with bobby pins.
- Loosely braid the remaining two sections and wrap the braids around the bun into your desired location. Secure with bobby pins. Finish the bun with a light hold spray (such as Extra-Body Finishing Spray from Paul Mitchell
- With the two front sections of hair, lightly tease at the root for volume and braid the sections. Pull the braids back on either side of the head and secure them to the bun using bobby pins. Leave down a few wispy strands to frame the face.
- Finish the entire look with a light hold finishing spray.
Style this updo with an antique hair comb for a classic, romantic look or an oversized white flower for a more modern feel. Add the veil and any bride will be ready to stun her groom as she walks down the aisle. To stay current with what is happening with the celebs follow our Pinterest Celebrities Board.
Guest contributor Andrea Lemelin is a cosmetology student at Empire Beauty School in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Andrea is a regular contributor on Hairstyle Blog. She hopes to take her education to a freelance level with an emphasis in wedding and personal hair styling.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
Leave your comments (0), Your input matters.
No Comments »
No comments yet.