Men Hairstyles That Rock!
Men hairstyles more versatile, more fun!
“Hot Men Hairstyles”Our friends from behindthechair sent us this ‘cool’ version of new rockin’ men hairstyles for Fall 2009! We’ve been seeing much more variety for men hairstyles lately, don’t you think it’s about time? And it looks like we will be getting at least 8 more new men hairstyles thanks to the new KMS California Campaign.
The KMS California Campaign will be featuring nine musicians on tour as they showcase new men hairstyles and the how-to’s of styling each cut into three different looks! I’ll be following their releases and bring them to you as they come! Hairdressers can get cutting how-to’s from behindthechair.com
Men Hairstyle #1
Jeremiah’ is the first of their series and this men hairstyle rocks! Here’s how they achieved the hairstyle above:
- Shampoo with Hairplay Texture Shampoo
- Towel dry and add Moistrepair Revival Creme
- Blow dry
- Add Hairplay Molding Paste on dry hair beginning at back. Rake through with fingers for separation
- Apply more Hairplay Molding Paste on random pieces at the crown for an edgy style.
Men Hairstyle #2
Get this men hairstyles look:
- Shampoo with Headremedy Sensitive Shampoo
- Apply Moistrepair Revival Creme to towel dried hair and comb through
- Apply Hairstay Max Gel and comb back
- Allow hair to air dry for a sleek style.
Men Hairstyle #3
Get this look:
- Shampoo with Headremedy Clarify Shampoo
- Blow dry hair straight
- Apply a liberal amount of Hairplay Clay Creme to dried hair for texture and flexible hold
- Rake product through hair with fingers from back to front
- Create lift in front by rubbing Hairplay Clay Creme in palms and applying to the front section
- Push hair up and forward for a versatile style.
For more great looks check out our Pinterest Men’s Hair Board.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
Tags: Mens Hair StylesOctober 9, 2012 By: Barb Quinn Hairstyle Blog Leave your comments (0), Your input matters.
No Comments »
No comments yet.